Video technical support, Free spare parts, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Online support
Key Selling Points:
plastic sheet plate making machin Professional manufacturer
Plastic PP/PE/ABS/PMMA/PC/PS/HIPS Plate Making Machine/Equipment
Plastic plate equipment
Plastic thermoforming extrusion
Applied raw material:
Qingdao Tongsan in shandong province
Screw diameter (mm):
20 Set/Sets per Quarter
Packaging & Delivery
Standard sea-worthy package for Tongsan plastic plate making machine price for PP PE ABS PMMA PC PS HIPS Plate Sheet
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Product Application on Plastic Machinery PP/PE/ABS/PMMA/PC/PS/HIPS Plate Making Extrusion Machine/Equipment
PP/PE/PC/PS/ABS/PMMA/HIPS plastic plate making extrusion equipment/production line/machine made by Qingdao Tongsan Plastic Machinery Company can continuously produce mono-layer or multi-layer PP/PE/ABS/PMMA/PC/PS plate and sheet with the width less than 3000mm and thickness of 0.5-30mm. The products are widely used in the fields of refrigerator, air conditioner, automobile, advertisement, and construction, environmental protection, etc.
Main Features on plastic making extruder PP/PE/ABS/PMMA/PC/PS plate making extrusion equipment
1)Use PE/PVC/PP/PA/EVA material to extrude sheet or film for various application. Select different model extruders for different material extrusion.
2)Outlook complete and unify, SIEMENS PLC digital control, 3)High-efficiency screw and special design of mould and calibrator make the machine performance is more reliable, and the products are more stable.
4)Thickness is from 0.5mm to 30mm and the width can reach up to 3000mm.
Extruder(s) with auto-feeding and dryer
The screen-filter changer
& Melt dosing pump
Three-roller calendering machine
Side edge cutting
1, Can supply project analysis report. 2, Can suggest machine model and parameters. 3, Can design factory lay-out and power facilities accounting. 4, Can provide the product formula on different kinds of products. 5, Can supply the relative products treatment technology. 6, Can provide the staff operation training. 7, Can send engineers to service overseas. 8, Can supply the various solutions to the actual questions in production. 9, Can provide the installation and commission in buyer' factory. 10,Can supply the hardware and software updating technology after-sales. 11, Can finish the turn-key project.
Packing & Delivery
20m (L) * 4m (W) * 3 m(L)
Standard sea-worthy package mainly uses wooden pallets & film and electrical parts in plywood, or pack it according to customers special request.
In 2 40' containers.
30% down payment after signing the contract within 5 workdays, the rest 70% payment after test run in our factory and before shipment.
Accepting& inspecting in seller's factory
Bring into the agreed time, it is in seller's factory to accept and inspect. The test run will make the pipes under two sides discussion, and promise the machine works in succession for two hours. Other special request, negotiate by two sides. The charge of test materials should be paid by buyer side.
Installation&test-run in buyer's factory
1) User should prepare the plant, operators and tools for machine installing, and make the energy available such as water, electricity, materials, work space, labors and so on. 2) Seller send one engineer for direction and supervising the installing, test run and training. The test run will be finished in 15 days if there is other requests please inform in advance. 3) The buyer should pay $100 per day as subsidy for the engineer, and in addition the round airplane tickets, food, hotel fee and insurance of the engineer during the installation and test-run period.
Guarantee of quality
One year guarantee of quality for line under correct operation.
Mechanical and electrical operation manual(1), Electrical connection drawing(1), And Operation technique manual(1). In Chinese-English bilingual version.
Various pipes show machines in our factory for commission for you at any time.
Own all kinds of machining and processing machines make the moulds much more professional and precise.